- my “FOREVER” pairing - mitsukako
- my “sometimes” pairing (if i’m in the mood) - shogo/noriko/shuuya
- my “friends-with-benefits” pairing - takumi
- my “adele” pairing (“WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAALL”) - yumiko/yukiko
- my “hate sex” pairing - oh oh hmm um shogo/mitsukO?
- my “working on it” pairing - as in i’m working on my concern for it? i guess shinji/yutaka as a queerplatonic thing. i like the idea but can’t bring myself to care much about either of them as characters.
- my favorite threesome / poly ship - as i said shogo/noriko/shuuya
- my platonic “their friendship is too precious to mess it up with romance” ship - hiroki/takako
- my “i love it but don’t want it to happen” pairing - hiroki/takako tbh
- my “it started out crack but now it’s serious and i regret everything” pairing - takUMI
- my endgame pairing - i guess shuuya/noriko since they. literally were the only people alive at the end.
- my “across time and space they will always find each other” pairing - oh god shogo/shuuya/noriko for sure
- my “settling for second choice” pairing - if i had to pick one other than mitsukako? i guess harukie!!
- my “I don’t want to ship it but I do” pairing - hiroki/takako
I bloody love this #raccoon. <3
Signless just wants his momma to smile
Hit me up with any of my fandoms and I’ll tell you:
- my “FOREVER” pairing
- my “sometimes” pairing (if i’m in the mood)
- my “friends-with-benefits” pairing
- my “adele” pairing (“WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAALL”)
- my “hate sex” pairing
- my “working on it” pairing
- my favorite threesome / poly ship
- my platonic “their friendship is too precious to mess it up with romance” ship
- my “i love it but don’t want it to happen” pairing
- my “it started out crack but now it’s serious and i regret everything” pairing
- my endgame pairing
- my “across time and space they will always find each other” pairing
- my “settling for second choice” pairing
- my “I don’t want to ship it but I do” pairing
i feel like doing a shitty meme right now
Crucified Christ by Viktor Vasnetsov, 1885-1896
Time for mushrooms!
"After wrapping Guardians of the Galaxy I was very homesick and I was coming home to my wife and my son, who at the time was 13 months old. My wife told me ‘Hey, listen there’s a chance he may not recognize you and he may be a little shy’ and so I came in there, and he just sat right up and had this big smile on his face. He started saying ‘Daddy, daddy, daddy!’ and I just started to cry. He saw the tears in my eyes and started doing bits to make me laugh and that just made me cry more."
- Chris Pratt on the best day of his life.
I found this old drawing of Nanami from Utena while looking for something else, but it’s still one of my favs
hey, folllowers! as I’ve already mentioned, annie’s/my rats, alba and nim, both have lice. I’m currently doing what I can to temporarily cope with the problem - scrubbing down their cage, replacing toys, bathing the rats - and it seems to be cutting down on the lice, but it would really be better if we could take them to the vet. I made appointments for both of them, but annie and I have already cancelled alba’s because she’s doing better than nim and I might be able to get medication for both of them by just taking nim in. nim, though, should really see a vet. she had an ear infection over the summer and recently her head tilt, which had been getting better, has gotten noticeably worse. she’s also lost a significant amount of weight, had a worse infestation than alba, and might have diarrhea. she’s still really lively and she’s eating and drinking water and playing and everything, but I’m pretty worried about her.
what I’m asking is that, if you could, you donate to my paypal account to help cover their expenses. animal hospitals and veterinary centers that see rats tend to charge a lot, and the last time I got nim in for a visit, it cost I think $69 just for the vet to see her, before medication costs and everything else. from what I’ve seen online, the lice medication would probably only be around $20, but annie doesn’t have work right now and is waiting on a check from their previous place of employment, and I haven’t been paid yet for my first pay period at the writing center. this is a minimum $89 we can’t afford, especially after the vet care over the summer, and I’m worried that it’ll be more since nim might have other health concerns.
I looked into the rules and guidelines, and it looks like paypal has changed its policy on donations; I can’t put a donate button anywhere because I’m not a registered nonprofit. if you have a paypal account, sending money is really as simple as selecting the “send” tab on paypal and entering my e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org - I’ve had it a billion years, don’t judge me) and writing in amount of money you want to send.
please, if you could send even a little bit, it would really mean a lot to annie and me. these rats are really sweet and great and they’ve been borderline lifesaving for my mental health, and if I can just get nim to the vet and pay for their medications I’m sure they’ll be able to recover.
(look at that baby)